Jobs in a Non-Profit Organization via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 23 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a Non-Profit Organization that has been recognized as a pioneer of policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans. Their primary objective is to create a platform for its core issues and providing a voice to Nigeria’s people. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to fill the position below:
- Candidates will be part of a highly efficient and motivated team.
- He/she will be responsible for project development, management and implementation.
- The incumbent will identify, define, and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities as well as coordinate the development, writing, and submission of grant proposals to third-party entities.
- The position is also responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data on the performance of program activities that are funded by third-party public and private sources.
- Ensuring the Program Management Cycle is implemented in program activities.
- Management of projects and programs.
- Representing the Foundation with external partners.
- Developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities.
- Creating and maintaining monitoring and evaluation plans for projects and programs.
- Generating proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations.
- Design and preparation of fund-raising proposals and grants application.
- Webinar Meetings of active and potential funders, etc.
- Conduct research, policy analysis and advocacy on the thematic areas of the Foundation.
- Facilitate grants ‘kick off’ meetings.
- Preparation of reports to donor agencies and report for MMF Annual report.
- Organize events, conferences, workshops and seminars based on agreed outlook and scope.
- Ensure timely completion of training programs according to work plan.
- Network with other organizations involving in both internal and external as identified.
- Undertaking capacity building in the team.
- Writing reports according to established schedule and donor requirements.
- Developing communication material (newsletters, annual reports, etc.) for distribution to donors and other stakeholders.
- Creating and editing website content.
- Developing the annual strategy with the Chief Executive Officer and Management.
- Developing a fundraising strategy for the organization.
- Conducting mapping of institutional donors and foundations (EU, UN, USAID, DFID, etc), highlighting common priorities.
- Investigating and spearheading new avenues for individual support and/or donations.
- Developing a donor management tool where reports and history of donors can be easily tracked.
- Analytical - synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complete tasks, designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions, translates concepts and information into images, demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills - Assess own strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork - balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Vacancy at Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF)
- Fresh Job Vacancy at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Job Openings at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)