EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
• A Minimum Of 5 Years Of Experience In Sales And Marketing Of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
• Good Knowledge Of Ibadan Market
• Age 30-40
• Serve as intermediary between market people, the company and their distributors
• Report happenings in the market to the management
• Coordinate sales unit
• Negotiate prices or terms of sales
• Visit markets to evaluate needs or to promote product
• Maintain customer records
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Manage sales representatives
• 4-5 Years Of Experience In Teaching Accounting In Reputable School(s)
• Possess Passion For Teaching As A Career
• Resident In Ibadan
• ICAN Certification Is An Added Advantage
• Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in Accounting and Book Keeping
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
• Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among students.
• Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
Interested in this position, apply on EZ37 Website