Graduate Job Vacancy at Obeezi Mall
Posted on: 9 March, 2016
Deadline: 23 March, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Obeezi Mall - Nigeria’s one stop online mall. Obeezi is your one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To design, develop and deliver a new HR Shared Services function with the overall aim of delivering a high level of HR service that meets business and colleague needs, while maintaining the balance between risk, cost and service objectives
- To develop best processes to deliver a standardized and efficient service across all service areas of HR including Payroll, Pensions, Learning and Development, Resourcing administration and the provision of effective advice and support for line managers and employees
- Directs, plans and manages HR Shared Service Center teams in accordance with the organization's strategic direction.
- To develop the HR Shared Services strategy for effective delivery of operational and transactional HR services.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Shared Service Center team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
- Interacts and works closely with the Managing Directors and HR Business Partners to identify deliverable gaps and possible solutions and develop leading strategies and appropriate polices, tools and techniques.
- Works with Human Resources and Field leadership to determine service level objectives.
- Identifies additional service offerings, department needs or opportunities for improvement.
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise, constantly researches and uses best practices of similar and successful companies as benchmarks.
- Leads and participates on HR projects in support of the HR strategies.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager Director
Skills & Competencies:
- Significant experience in designing and building HR Shared Services;
- Significant experience in leading a HR Shared Services function in a large complex organization;
- Experience in compensation and benefits
- Excellent customer service management experience demonstrating the flexibility and adaptability to deal with changing business needs in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent understanding of key financial and commercial measures and the impact of HR service delivery on the bottom line
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office
- Mathematical / Accounting Skills
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long range goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with business partners and other employee's staff.
- Possesses ability to manage multiple project plans successfully and simultaneously.
- Strong leadership capabilities with a passion to develop people
- Ability to establish credibility and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Good team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of three years of solid, diverse work experience in human resources or operations previous supervisory/ management experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 1-year managerial experience in human resources
- Experience in an HR Service Center
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Systems Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
- Area Sales Supervisor at Jumia Nigeria