Job Vacancy at The Emel Group
Posted on: 4 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at EMEL
The Emel Group is one of Nigeria's leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure.
Emel Enterprises Limited - Emel Building Materials is a subsidiary of Emel Group. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Nationwide sales of a comprehensive range of water heaters used for Housing & Commercial sectors such as Schools, Universities, Hotels, Sports Pavilions and Hospitals & Hotels.
- Candidate is expected to meet sales target set.
- 100% Concentration on the Residential & Commercial market.
- Develop a daily schedule of sales & customer visits & report progress on weekly basis.
- Generate & qualify new and existing leads.
- Market research into similar products availalbe, comparison of price points, competitors products etc.
- Recommending marketing activities required to drive sales & supervising all marketing carried out.
- Identifying new business opportunities such as new markets; new SKUs etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in selling water heaters
- Existing and strong network of customers (trade & B2B) in this line of business or related lines of business
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & smart working
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Emel's job post on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EMELSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency