Job Vacancy at The Emel Group
Posted on: 4 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at EMEL
The Emel Group is one of Nigeria's leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure.
Emel Enterprises Limited - Emel Building Materials is a subsidiary of Emel Group. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Nationwide sales of a comprehensive range of water heaters used for Housing & Commercial sectors such as Schools, Universities, Hotels, Sports Pavilions and Hospitals & Hotels.
- Candidate is expected to meet sales target set.
- 100% Concentration on the Residential & Commercial market.
- Develop a daily schedule of sales & customer visits & report progress on weekly basis.
- Generate & qualify new and existing leads.
- Market research into similar products availalbe, comparison of price points, competitors products etc.
- Recommending marketing activities required to drive sales & supervising all marketing carried out.
- Identifying new business opportunities such as new markets; new SKUs etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in selling water heaters
- Existing and strong network of customers (trade & B2B) in this line of business or related lines of business
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & smart working
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Emel's job post on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EMELSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting