Career Opportunity at WestWood Hotels
Posted on: 4 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Westwood Hotel
The Westwood Hotel Ikoyi has a rich history. The first multi-storey building in the whole of West Africa, a landmark of remarkable reputation, the building, or Ile gogoro (Yoruba for 'very tall house') as it is fondly called by indigenes, was originally built for the renowned politician and orator, Samuel Akintola in 1959/1960. A residential block of 20 flats located on Awolowo Road in south west Ikoyi, it was built at the dawn of our independence, at a time when Akintola and Obafemi Awolowo, a renowned nationalist and statesman, were at the helm of affairs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the company.
- To evaluate and undertake customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plans as required.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market.
- Maintain current clientele base and strive to win more clients for the organization.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop an annual marketing plan to meet agreed company objectives.
- Liaise regularly with Rooms Division Manager, Front Office Manager, Reservations Manager, Food & Beverage Manager and other departments to ensure GUESTS /CLIENTS expectations in terms of service delivery are met.
- Advises clients on the hotel rates, promotions or other packages, etc.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- The job incumbent will be required to perform similar such duties or tasks in any area of the Hotel as may be designated by Management from time to time.
- Suitable candidate should be one who sees problems as challenges and challenges as opportunities, should be an interpersonal team leader with knowledge of the benefits of working hard and working smart.
Method of Application
Please forward your applications and/or CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westwood HotelSimilar Jobs
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Hotel Executive Chef at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments