Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Internal: Executive Management, Management Team Staff
External: Partners, Transport and logistics vendors.
• Efficient management of executive diaries and Itineraries
• Management of travel, accommodation and logistic needs for executives and staff.
• Liaison with partners, clients and sub-contractors as required by the executives. .
• Coordination of management/team meetings and other outdoor functions as may be required by the executives or other heads of department.
• Proactive collation of all reports requiring executive review.
• Attending meetings as required by the executives
• Preparation of executive summaries and power point slides for executive review
• General Office management and Administration.
• A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in arts or any of the social sciences.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 3- 5 years cognate experience.
• Ability to think “out of the box”
• Excellent Office management skills
• Ability to efficiently multi-task
• Efficient time management skills.
• Good Knowledge of travel and journey management executives.
• Proactivity, good planning and organizing skills.
• Excellent use of Microsoft office.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Customer service and team orientation.
For Personal Assistant, apply on Workforce Select
For Personal Assistant position, forward CVs to email@example.com stating ‘FMCG Admin Assistant’ as the subject of the mail.