JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL SUBSEA ENGINEER
Provide Project Engineering support for Bonga Main Produced Water Upgrade project. Directly responsible and accountable for
all work allocated to him/her including management of cost, schedule, quality, HSE performance, commercial contracts,
fabrication, construction, installation, commissioning, start-up, and operability for asset engineering works.
- Delivery of Project engineering Discipline Deliverables (e.g. Project Execution Plan, Basis for Design, Contract strategy, project organisation, management framework and procedures, QA/QC and HSE plans, Logistics plans etc) for the project.
- Assist in development and provide Project Engineering support for work packages
- Manage allocated BM PW Upgrade project schedule.
- Provide Project Engineering support during Fabrication, Installation and all Project-related activities to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
- Managing multiple interfaces (i.e Bonga FPSO/DWP Engineering/Contractors/vendors/etc) work scope.
- Provide Project engineering support for a diverse, multi-discipline and experienced team of technical staff in the execution of BM PW Upgrade work packages.
- Collaborate with Project Leaders, Engineering Managers/Discipline Heads within DWP-Lagos to identify/exploit synergies for improved and cost effective project delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS / YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- The applicant should have a BSc and preferably an MSc in Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience working in the area of offshore oil & gas development including 7 years of FPSO-related engineering experience.
- Should be either registered with NSE and COREN or willing to register within a minimal time frame from employment.
- Strong combination of leadership skills, project delivery skills, experience of building and operating diverse relationships and
- understanding the commercial and business objectives and environment.
- Proven track record of having successfully delivered, or have been a key contributor to the delivery of several small/medium /large challenging projects including at least one medium/large deepwater subsea project.
- Strong HSE commitment and demonstrated HSE leadership skills
- Good skill and experience of Project Management techniques, tools and practices.
- Solid background in all aspects of EP project execution including design, procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and start-up knowledge of Shell's opportunity Realization Process.
- Top Quartile Project Delivery & Project management tools.
- Awareness of key customer and stakeholder needs and business drivers, including economic, political, environmental, and social issues.
- Ability to deal with substantial uncertainty and multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities. Provides clear and decisive leadership in an environment of many competing priorities and diverse activities and issues.
- High personal energy level and a proven track record in achieving stretched personal and business goals. Proven team building and people management skills. An excellent team player. Ability to work and manage in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
JOB TITLE: SURVEY POSITIONING REPRESENTATIVE (OFFSHORE)
Survey Positioning Representative for Deep Water Geophysical and Geotechnical Projects (BSWA, BN & BNW)
- Implement and adhere to the requirements of the HSE management System and ensure compliance with responsibilities and accountabilities summarised in the HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountabilities.
- Contribute to the development of the Team's HSE plan; implement and follow up of specific HSE activities, targets and action plans. Project Operations Surveyor to support Deep Water Project developments (Bonga North West, Bonga North and Bonga Southwest Aparo.
- Specific tasks;
- Plan and provide cost effective and safe survey project support of DWP activities.
- Coordinate the preparation of survey reports and maps in consultation with relevant contract and company staff. Quality control all survey project plans and final reports, data and maps and ensure that learnings and improvements are applied to new projects.
- Ensure Geo-information integrity for all data acquisition or positioning activities and that acquired data are stored in the relevant Geo-information data bases.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of procedures & guidelines for survey operations in line with group minimum standards / processes for Geomatics (Manage Geomatics EP 18).
- Assist in contracting services within Supply Chain guidelines and assist running contracts within planned expenditure limits to meet required completion targets.
- Posses a university degree in Survey Geodesy / Geomatics Engineering / Geophysics or related Geoscience degree with specialisation in hydrographic and engineering surveys.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Geomatics discipline as applied to the oil and gas industry with responsibility primarily in offshore with deep water experience and a sound knowledge in geodesy, hydrography, basic oceanography, geophysics, Geo-information and GIS.
- High level of customer orientation and associated strong interpersonal and communication skills and excellent contract and HSE management skills
- Knowledgeable in development and engineering operations
- Experienced offshore as a Client Representative
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL OFFSHORE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Reports to: Head Civil/Structural Engineering
To be part of a group of discipline engineers within the Deepwater Projects Department using professional skills to provide solutions to a range of Technical Structural issues and supply input to projects and plant changes to ensure that fit-for-purpose solutions are provided for installations. The Engineer will act as guardian of the defined design/operating envelopes of plant and equipment with respect to offshore structures discipline and participate in the design of current and future projects in the DW offshore area and to offshore SPDC projects.
The position requires working closely with both the offshore Asset Engineering and other disciplines in the floating systems and subsea organisations and to visit the FPSOs and facilities.
• Participate in the provision of offshore structures support to Bonga North. Provide support in brownfield projects ranging in cost from $10-100 million (US).
• Coach any assigned offshore discipline engineer
• Networks with Discipline Heads and Asset and Project engineering Leads and Project Engineers within SNEPCO for successful execution of projects.
• Perform structural engineering analyses and design for topsides structural modules in major projects development from the conceptual, FEED, detail engineering and the construction stage.
• Provide structural engineering support to the SNEPCo Asset engineering in order to maximise asset production performance at lowest unit cost
• Undertake front-end engineering studies, as required, to identify and develop performance improvement changes
• Ensure that all proposed modifications allow safe operation of facilities and maintain technical integrity
• Participate in design reviews, audits and other structural-related reviews
• Contribute to SPDC and SNEPCo corporate structural owner and discipline forums in association with other asset units so as to support lateral learning
• Deliver on promises during design, construction, installation and start-up) with clear understanding and implementing NCD and HSE requirements taking into consideration local and international standards commensurate with global demand for Projects and Technology organisation
• Responding to significant cost pressures in both project delivery and SNEPCo business while helping to create a new, sustainable organization.
• Contributing to an enabling work environment that supports the project delivery to maximize effectiveness of civil/Structures and Metocean discipline across all projects.
• Designs changes are fit-for-purpose and maintain Technical Integrity and minimise lifecycle costs
Qualifications/Experience and Competence Requirements
B.Sc./B.Eng in civil, structural engineering and marine engineering with a minimum of 12 years’ offshore structural engineering experience incorporating the following:
• A minimum of 10 years’ design experience at level for studies and detailed designs of offshore oil and gas production facilities especially topsides structures in a floating facility
• A good understanding of Industry standards with the ability to challenge standards and current engineering practices
• Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with a minimum of supervision. The offshore structural engineer must have knowledge/skill level in HSSE golden rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry. This can demonstrated with the certifications of say HSE competence level 2 training.
• Working knowledge of the following software: SACS, ANSYS, USFOS and COSMOS will be an advantage.
E&P Technical Competencies Level
Structural modelling and analyses Mastery
Develop conceptual and detailed designs Skilled
Operate wells and facilities Awareness
Production System optimisation Awareness
Reliability modelling Skilled
Safety Management System Skilled
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com quoting 'The Job Title' as the subject matter or email title.