Career Opportunity at Kendor Consulting
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 26 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kendor Consulting
Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up this strategic role in her client's organisation.
REPORTING TO: HEAD, FACILITY MANAGER
GRADE LEVEL: ASSISTANT MANAGER
JOB REFERENCE: FMG3
- Responsible for proactive maintenance programs for buildings, equipment and machineries, Prepare, assign, and oversee on work assignments based on the priorities of production and facilities on a daily basis.
- Prepare expenses budget for servicing machineries, Generators, Electrical and Electronics equipment/fittings in all Residence, and Management Office.
- Plan, and schedule facility maintenance and modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Co-ordinate activities of electricians, plumbers, and technicians and co-staff engaged in facility maintenance team.
- Operation and maintenance of all Utilities, Equipment and Facilities (Generators, Air-compressors, Air-conditioners, Uninterrupted Power System Units, Electrical Panels/Fittings, Plumbing accessories, Closed Circuit Television and others)
A degree in Estate Management, Engineering or any relevant field.
- Excellent People Management.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Team Work & Cooperation.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Presentation skills.
- Good Judgment.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Must be smart approachable and friendly.
- Will often have to work late and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the overall success.
- At least 3 year’s relevant experience in Facility Management. Previous experience in real estate / managing residential estates is an advantage.
Method of Application
Please send qualified CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 26/02/2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kendor ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions