Career Opportunity at Kendor Consulting
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 26 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up this strategic role in her client's organisation.
REPORTING TO: HEAD, FACILITY MANAGER
GRADE LEVEL: ASSISTANT MANAGER
JOB REFERENCE: FMG3
- Responsible for proactive maintenance programs for buildings, equipment and machineries, Prepare, assign, and oversee on work assignments based on the priorities of production and facilities on a daily basis.
- Prepare expenses budget for servicing machineries, Generators, Electrical and Electronics equipment/fittings in all Residence, and Management Office.
- Plan, and schedule facility maintenance and modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Co-ordinate activities of electricians, plumbers, and technicians and co-staff engaged in facility maintenance team.
- Operation and maintenance of all Utilities, Equipment and Facilities (Generators, Air-compressors, Air-conditioners, Uninterrupted Power System Units, Electrical Panels/Fittings, Plumbing accessories, Closed Circuit Television and others)
A degree in Estate Management, Engineering or any relevant field.
- Excellent People Management.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Team Work & Cooperation.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Presentation skills.
- Good Judgment.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Must be smart approachable and friendly.
- Will often have to work late and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the overall success.
- At least 3 year’s relevant experience in Facility Management. Previous experience in real estate / managing residential estates is an advantage.
Method of Application
Please send qualified CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 26/02/2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics