Vacancy at a Dynamic Furniture and Building Consultancy via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associate's client is young and dynamic furniture and building consultancy with key focus on structures, interior designs, sales and supply of premium building materials and equipment.
Our client seeks to fill the position of:
- These persons will be in charge of managing existing customers and seeking new customers.
- Their job is performance driven and requires highly motivated individuals who can excel in a high activity environment.
- Well spoken English and excellent presentation.
- Can do attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or relevant course.
- Graduate with drive for sales.
- 3 -5 years’ working experience preferably in a field related to interior design or interior finishing.
- All candidates must possess good command of English language (spoken and written) and without any form of regional accent.
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary, commission where applicable, lunch, thirteenth (13th) month, paid annual leave, medical and pension.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Interior Design Facilitator (Architect) at DecorhubNG.com
- Commercial Construction & Flooring Estimator at Unico Flooring Distributors, Inc.
- Furniture Design and Technology Training at Aframero Limited
- Jobs at Jenniez School of African Interior Design
- Marketers at PKP Block
- Ayab Truck Drivers at PKP Block
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited