Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client is a full-service corporate and commercial law firm, based in Lagos, which provides high-value legal services to clients in a broad range of diverse, complex and high profile matter.
Due to restructuring, our client is looking to recruit a Practice Manager - the overall responsibility of the Practice Manager is the management of the day to day operations of the Firm. In addition to running the office, must know about standard human resources practices, and will able fulfill other business management duties.
The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless. Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the lookout for you.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Recruitment and Selection, Training Administration, Performance Evaluation, Review practice systems and policies, and procedures
- Maintenance of Building & equipment, Purchasing, Ensuring Smooth running of Telecommunications, reception services, internet, mail, dispatch, generator maintenance, security etc
- Ensuring compliance with work Product quality control, professional standards and other practice management functions
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be a proven leader and outstanding manager who can think big, inspire others and collaborate broadly to motivate teams
- Excellent Organisational Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum experience 8 years post graduation experience in similar capacity
- Demonstrated understanding of the business of law, including finance, sales, and marketing, staffing models and industry trends
- Previous international exposure/experience preferred
go to method of application »
Our client is an NGO whose aim is to stop child abuse in Nigeria. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and capable staff member who will be working as a Research Analyst.
The Research Analyst will assist in the development of data collection protocols, prepare requests for approval to relevant internal review boards, clean data collected from the field and help with preliminary data analysis, write project reports, and complete other research assistant tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a talented writer who can translate numbers into stories, or a strong data analyst who can write better each time. Previous international exposure/experience preferred
- Gather and evaluate data in relation to ongoing projects
- Design and implement survey and research study, execute fieldwork
- Process and analyze quantitative data
- Design and undertake qualitative study
- Write project reports and research proposals
- Prepares responses to internal and external requests for information and analysis;
- Collect and maintain information (data and reports) in a well-organized manner to support analyzes and for further dissemination;
- Summarize and synthesize reports, articles, and research and share relevant information with the team
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with key stakeholders in government ministries, research organizations, NGOs, and other relevant organizations
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Clear writing and strong analytical skills are required, with a premium on precision, clarity, acuity, insight and storytelling ability.
- Training in questionnaire design, survey methodology, and data analysis are expected.
- Statistical modeling skills are a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields
- 3 years’ social work experience
- Experience in working with international and/or development agencies is an asset
- Experience in market research or development economics is desirable.
- Ability to analyze complex data and run reports
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quantitative analysis and synthesize findings into persuasive recommendations
- Good project management skill and client contact
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience with statistical packages (i.e. SPSS, SAS, STATA, R) desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, click preferred job titles below