Nationwide Recruitment at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd. (AACE Foods)
Posted on: 22 February, 2016
Deadline: 26 February, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd. (AACE Foods) is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Overall duty is deepening and scaling the farmer partnerships selected by AACE Foods in the country but mostly happens in Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, and Gombe.
- Oversee the sourcing for competitively priced raw materials for AACE Foods’ operations.
- Liaise with smallholder farmers, clusters, and suppliers of raw materials for AACE Foods’ production
- Supervise produce aggregation, bagging, weighing and loading of produce by the farmers.
- Support cluster stakeholders to develop a solid strategy to reach their shared ambition and scale the partnerships, in line with set targets.
- Interface with various developmental partners on field activities and farmer relationships.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Agriculture or Agribusiness. A degree in Agric Extension would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in agribusiness or agricultural development, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in working with farmers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the agricultural sector in Nigeria, and in particular of value chains related to Chili, Ginger, Maize, Garlic, Onions e.t.c.
- Good understanding of and work experience in value chain development. Knowledge of inclusive agribusiness models.
- Experience with project result-based planning.
- Proven experience in organizing and facilitating capacity building programs (trainings, demonstrations, field visits, etc.) and other events for value chain stakeholders.
- Work experience in the private sector (company or association) or with public-private partnerships would be a plus.
- Result-orientation and ability to take initiatives under minimal supervision, and reach targets.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to write quality documents.
- Proficiency in spoken Hausa (required).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AACE Food Processing & Distribution LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Catering / Operations Manager at Toki Mabogunje & Co
- Admin and Logistics Officer at Grubbix Catering Services
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria