Job Vacancy at UPS Group Limited
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: 24 February, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at UPS Group
UPS Group Limited has subsidiaries companies with interests in Agriculture, Production of Animal Feed, Beverage, Drinks, Portfolio Management, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics. The subsidiaries have being existing for more than a decade before the Company is fully integrated to handle multidimensional business.
- Rendering Legal advisory support to the Board of Directors, Executive Management and Managing Director.
- Assist in implementing the legal process of the company.
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers or books.
- Review, advise and implement draft contracts and other legal documents under the direction of staff/legal attorneys and submits same for revision and approval.
- Establishes and maintains departmental/divisional files including contracts, workers compensation and project administration, prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- Performs special projects such as document control including interdepartmental tracking.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment as well as taking appropriate action in conjunction with Management and company legal attorneys
- Minimum of LL.B and BL
- Minimum of 5 years’ significant experience as a Legal adviser to companies.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong Legal Drafting Skills
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Must be Female
- Ability to safeguard confidentiality.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate a wide range of issues and situations.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform routine legal research requiring the exercise of
- Considerable independent judgment.
Method of Application
Application closes on the 24th of February, 2016, Candidates with multiple applications would be autmatically disqualified
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UPS GroupSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting