Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are seeking a creative Production Chemist professional with strengths in the development of skincare, haircare and beauty products.
As the Production Chemist, you will be responsible for executing a wide range of day-to-day formulations, QA, and stability testing procedures for the skincare/beauty products development and production.
- Development or improvement of new or existing skincare/beauty products
- Analytical and stability testing in accordance with approved protocols, methods and SOP’s
- Investigation and troubleshooting of out of specification batches and formula related customer complaints
- Sourcing of new Chemicals and Packaging for product development
- Conduct and monitor product stability testing of all experimental formulae and national brands in a timely manner
- Assist in developing product performance test method to screen experimental formulae prior to a third party submission
- Organize, maintain and replenish all the chemicals used in product development lab
- Maintain accuracy and reliability of all laboratory instruments
- Interface with plant Technical Services for product and method transfers
- Generate sales support marketing data
- Coordinate to maintain sufficient stock of raw materials and chemicals for production activities as per production schedule
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and Collaborative
- Strong customer relationship skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Chemistry, or related science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Skincare/Beauty Products formulation
- Experience working in a laboratory
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Analytical Chemistry
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Bradfield's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.