Gomyway.com is a trusted ride sharing platform. We connect people traveling in the same direction to share rides together. Simply put, you can hitch a ride with someone going your way via the platform and both parties get to share the cost of the trip. Awesome, right?
We are currently looking for a young, creative and innovative social media manager to join our team and come up with new ideas to create awareness about GoMyWay and engage our online community.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing innovative start-up. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 1 – 2 years proven work experience in content creation, digital marketing, social media and/or brand engagement.
- Ability to write intelligent creative and fun copy
- Experience with online social media management platforms ( Buffer, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good organisational ability
- Knowledge of social media tools.
- Great Interpersonal/human relation and collaboration skills
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving towards clarity and solutions.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Implement and execute social media strategies/campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action across the different social media channels.
- Collaborate with design team to conceptualize, draft and publish high-quality, original content that is relevant to individual SM channels and audiences
- Respond to customer inquiries and comments on social media channels in real time as necessary
- Listen and monitor all social media outlets on a daily basis to respond and provide insight as needed to the marketing team.
- Research new social networks and strategies and provide information on the relevance to the team.
- Monitor social media outlets for potential story ideas and leads
- Monitor the web for brand related topics of conversation to engage in
- Write blog articles as needed
- Send out newsletters to our users
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “Social Media Manager”.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.