GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Requisition ID: WD57039
Position: Full time
- Manage a region comprising of a number of Partner and GSK Account Managers in order to achieve GSK Sales and Distribution objectives
- Lead GSK team in the territory to achieve objectives (volume and value) and Customer Relationship expectations
- Responsible for Territory Sales Budget
- Achieve territory sales targets (volume and value)
- New business development
- Forecasting/stock planning for territory
- Management of operational expenses
- Champion anti - counterfeit surveillance
- Drive quality management policies in the territory
- Coaching and Field Accompaniment
- Regular Trade visits and Reporting
- Co-ordination of Marketing and Trade Marketing activities in the territory
- Talent and capability development for team
- A good first Degree
- Minimum of 5 years in a commercial/field sales role in FMCG industry
- Line management experience
go to method of application »
Requisition ID: WD55770
Job type: Full time
- Gather and maintain highest organizational capability of consumer, customer and market insight to support commercial organization
- Conduct integrated long-term macro-economical forecasts for the total pharmaceutical market, short-term forecasts and competitive business scenarios as input to corporate and marketing plans business and industry analysis to inform commercial decision-making.
- Generate and report monthly company-wide dashboards with agreed KPIs
- Continuously assess portfolio and market dynamics to identify potential gaps
- Conduct regular business developments opportunities identification
- Implement a comprehensive, integrated and effective Cycle Grid for Pharma business:
- Ensure that Information systems effectively support the planning process
- Ensure development and refinement of actionable and meaningful customer and consumer segments (trade clusters), for the area
- Recommend priority segments, objectives and approach
- Ensure implementation of all marketing research & information common platforms and best practices
- Participate in the definition of consumer pricing guidelines, providing market context and consumer requirements, and developing strategic scenarios (e.g., price sensitivity analysis )
- Drive the development of new research methodologies and analytical techniques and generate innovative ideas on how to approach customer and consumer segments
- Support HCPs/Account profiling segmentation.
- A good first degree
- Strong market research experience - conducting, analysing and leading market research in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry up to senior manager level.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Relevant Master's degree is desirable
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit GSK's Career Website on PeopleClick
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.