Jobs at The Humber Group (HUMBER)
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: 5 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Humber Group (HUMBER)
The Humber Group (HUMBER) is a boutique firm that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Financial and Business Consulting and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, Executive committee meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support and administrative services to the Managing Directors.
- Greet and assist visitors and the clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service for all customers on all games platform, document and escalate customer complaints and expedite customer complaint resolution.
- Ensure all winners and their winnings are documented daily and sent to the accountant for approval and payment.
- Serve as a back up to the accountant for winners’ payment.
- Ensure that all information on all the payments from all game platforms are extracted daily and sent to the accountant for proper documentation and reconciliation with the payment companies.
- Document all work processes and update accordingly
- Social Relations Responsibilities
- Manage all social media marketing platforms for the company.
- Manage the online presence of the company’s website
- Work with the digital media department to develop and create emails and text content.
- Manage, develop and publish the company’s blog.
- Ensure digital marketing by creating and posting content on social blogs and forums.
- Implement company’s event planning and scheduling including strategy, venue search, onsite logistics and management and other creativities to support the event.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for managing all company’s graphic requests from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website content.
- Responsible for determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, font style and size.
- Responsible for preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief, reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Interested candidate should possess relevant qualifications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Humber Group (HUMBER)Similar Jobs
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Fixed Solutions Senior Specialist at Vodafone Nigeria
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications