Jobs at Sproxil
Posted on: 23 January, 2016
Deadline: 29 January, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sproxil
Sproxil® is a venture-backed enterprise that provides world-class brand protection services in emerging markets. The company’s Mobile Product Authentication™ (MPA™) solution helps ensure purchased goods are not stolen or counterfeit by allowing consumers to verify product genuineness within seconds through a text message.
The successful candidates will have the following minimum responsibilities:
- Creatively sell the Company’s services to existing and potential customers;
- Develop new businesses through prospecting and manage existing clients;
- Carry out market survey and analysis to determine customer needs, sales volume and price variations that will meet the Company’s goals;
- Manage customer relationships;
- Track customers’ information, forecasts and resolve customers’ complaints on sales and services;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non -governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company;
- Represent the Company at events and trade shows to market its services.
Our ideal candidates:
- MUST demonstrate passion, entrepreneurial spirit and CAN DO ATTITUDE. Must possess analytical and interpersonal skills, strong work ethics and excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- MUST have at least 3 years hands-on experience in sales within the pharmaceuticals, Insurance, logistics (Courier), FMCGs and technology solution services space; able to meet or exceed targets with less supervision.
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in any discipline is required. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates must be ready to resume at the earliest possible date.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: jobsSNG@sproxil.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SproxilSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Worldbay Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer at Eduspace Limited
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited