Job Vacancy at PPC Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: 31 January, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at PPC Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PPC Limited - With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors -Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To develop and implement effective growth strategies that would profitably increase the volume and value of product lines being sold and services being provided across Lagos and the South West
- To liaise with the OEMs ( particularly Philips of Netherlands and Human of Germany) for technical and commercial information, pricing and training on all new products
- To promote these products in all privately owned healthcare facilities within Lagos and the South West;To liaise with and develop strong working relationship with all the South Western State governments and secure the off take Radiology and Laboratory equipment by the States' Healthcare Sector.
- To drive the commercial activities within this region- focusing on market development and product/service availability;Achieve budget and other financial goals;Develop short and log-term plans to grow the medical equipment sales and service business;Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
Requirements / Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong sales and marketing skills, Experience and knowledge of related products in the medical industry- sales and servicing of medical equipment.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- At least 10 years of experience, with 5 in management level position in a medical related industry-equipment sales and servicing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PPC LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Zola Electric
- Marketing Manager at Future Construct Limited
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited