Job Opportunity at Origin Group
Posted on: 4 December, 2015
Deadline: 17 December, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Origin Group
Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
- Assists in implementing administration strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the office premises and facilities are maintained in a clean and decent state.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale/rent.
- Assist the HOD, Administration & General Services in managing the office environment, including space planning, sanitation and maintenance activities.
- Ensures proper tagging of all assets with appropriate reference numbers for proper inventory keeping.
- Maintains effective working relationship with all vendors/ suppliers.
- Liaises with department and unit heads to conduct checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilisation of all office facilities and equipment.
- Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Collect or organise rent payments.
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates.
- Ensures the efficient disposal of approved worn-out assets.
- Suggests and oversees renovation projects to improve efficiency and ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standard.
- Proven experience in estate management/facility management
- B.Sc. /HND in a related discipline
- Very resourceful
- Creative/Innovative thinker
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Commercial awareness
- Customer relationship management
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application
To apply, send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Patjeda Group
- Legal Officer at Dukan Group
- Human Resource Manager at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Jobs at Helen Couture
- Business Analyst at NaijaBillionaire limited
- Sales Manager - Western Africa at Cargill Nigeria
- Office Cleaner/Assistant at Winsome Kleen Global Services Limited