Job Opportunity at Origin Group
Posted on: 4 December, 2015
Deadline: 17 December, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Origin Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
- Assists in implementing administration strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the office premises and facilities are maintained in a clean and decent state.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale/rent.
- Assist the HOD, Administration & General Services in managing the office environment, including space planning, sanitation and maintenance activities.
- Ensures proper tagging of all assets with appropriate reference numbers for proper inventory keeping.
- Maintains effective working relationship with all vendors/ suppliers.
- Liaises with department and unit heads to conduct checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilisation of all office facilities and equipment.
- Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Collect or organise rent payments.
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates.
- Ensures the efficient disposal of approved worn-out assets.
- Suggests and oversees renovation projects to improve efficiency and ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standard.
- Proven experience in estate management/facility management
- B.Sc. /HND in a related discipline
- Very resourceful
- Creative/Innovative thinker
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Commercial awareness
- Customer relationship management
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application
To apply, send CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited