Vacancies in a Food and Beverage Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 26 June, 2012
Deadline: 11 July, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a foremost indigenous company based in Ogun state operating in the Food and Beverage sector. As a result of growth and expansion, we invite self motivated and result oriented professionals to join our team.
Assistant Manager Human Resources - REF: HR/2012/01
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for: Employee and Industrial Relations Management, Managing outsourced staff, Recruitment and Training
Requirements: The suitable candidate must:
- Possess first degree in any of the social sciences and an MBA will be an advantage.
- Be a member of CIPM
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a FMCG
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Human Resources Officer - REF: HR/2012/02
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for: Administration of Employee Welfare policies
Requirements: The appointee must possess:
- Firs degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG
- Hard working and willing to work under pressure and a team player
- Minimum of 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their handwritten applications, photocopies of their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae, providing full details of contact address (Not P.O.Box) stating the reference on the left side of the envelopes and applications to reach addressee on or before July 11, 2012.
The Human Resources Manager,
P.M.B 21410, Ikeja, Lagos
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at New Prudential Mortgage Bank (NPMB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017