Graduate Positions at System Waves Technologies
Posted on: 30 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at System Waves Technologies
System Waves Technologies is a subsidiary of Superstakers Entertainment Company. System Waves Technologies is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) firm located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. We are also a firm of ICT consultants, System developers and System integrators providing ICT services to customers cutting across the public and private sectors of the economy including the Nigeria government, Business communities etc.
System Waves Technologies was incorporated under companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990,with C.A.C. Certificate registration number of BN 2213046. We aim to provide our esteemed customers with ICT solutions that will help leverage their ICT investments to achieve their business objectives. System Waves Technologies commenced business with vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platforms and architectures. At System Waves Technologies, we have a passion for ICT.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Gathering, distributing and filing all media coverage generated for clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating internal and external communication portals, such as newsletters, websites and social networking pages.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- BA/BSc/HND in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Minimum of second class lower degree/Equivalent
- Must reside in Lagos
- Minimum of one year working experience
- Desired skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their cvs and applications to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about System Waves TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at a Technology Company
- Business Executives at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Teledom International Limited
- Product Sales Specialist - ACS at GE Nigeria
- Jobs at a Leading Telecom Infrastructure/ Transmission Network Company
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited