MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
• Assist in the planning and management of organization change programmes.
• Apply a structured methodology and support change management activities
• Create actionable deliverables for the change management levers: communications plan, coaching plan, training plan, risk and resistance management plan.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Support change management at both functional and organizational levels, Enterprise Change Management
• Manage stakeholders; establish relationships across the various divisions, monitor organisation performance and identify problems/ opportunities for interventions.
• Support training efforts: Train, coach and facilitate the implementation of change programmes that ensures the business is aligned with its overall strategy.
• Evaluate and ensure change readiness; Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Consult and coach project teams, managers and supervisors
• Support communication efforts and engage senior leader on the planning and implementation of change projects.
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Track and report issues; advice the Organization Change Manager and Senior Manager, Organization Effectiveness on the nature and progress of all change initiatives.
• Participate in HR projects relating to organization effectiveness and change.
• Support the review of organization effectiveness with regards to structure and job design.
• Facilitate the change management process for all organizational change with regards to structures
• Assist in the design of organisational effectiveness interventions.
4 years work experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
• Human Resources function of a reputable organisation.
• Competency management
• Change management
• Project coordination preferably in a telecomm environment
• Consulting / advisory role
• Stake holder management
• Project Management
• Performance Management
BA, BArch, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
To apply for the position, go to MTN Career Website