The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a:
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Services existing accounts,
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products,
- Delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive development.
- Resolve customer complaints by inflating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a degree, with a minimum of Second Class, (Upper Division) in Crop Protection or Agronomy with a thesis in Weed science or Agricultural Biology from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Customer service,
- Ability to meet sales goals,
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills,
- Product knowledge,
- Presentation skills,
- Client relationships and motivation for sales,
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Hausa
- Interpersonal skills plus self confidence also applicant must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Suite and possess relevant driving skills
go to method of application »
Locations: Benin, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Aba, Ibadan, Akure, Ilorin, Lafia, Suleja, Kaduna, Kontagora, Wukari, Ayangba, Saminaka, Bauchi, Gombe, Gusau, Hadejia, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yola.
- Diploma (OND) in Accounting, business management or related discipline.
- O – level credit in Mathematics and English language.
- Candidate must have simple stock keeping and stacking skills
- Must be able to raise sales invoice and receipts
- Must be able to generate daily, weekly and monthly stock reports
- Must ensure immediate transportation of paid products to customers
- Must have good customer relations skills.
- Must have basic computer skills (MS word, MS excel)
- Must be able to deliver required results under pressure.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a related job or field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org