Sales Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 5 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Executive for their Construction Chemical Products to meet targets and impact on their bottom-line.
- Achieve against sales target.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogues.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interest.
- Manages the projects, if any.
- Communicates with logistics coordinator and supplier.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Follow up customers ‘’Clients main Contractors, Consultants and Applicants
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, products, availability etc.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain technical product advantage.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Forward orders to logistics coordinator.
- Identify prospective customer by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, products innovations, and competitors’ product, prices, and sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting to General Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Civil Engineering, Business Admin, Marketing or any related field
- 2 - 3 years work experience in Sales Construction Chemicals
- Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Should have good networks with construction companies, builders, contractors, architects, fabricators and dealer network in this field
Applications are opened to candidates resident in Lagos and Abuja respectively. All applications that do not meet the specifications will not be considered.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit the post on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Technical Jobs at Central Realties Limited
- Job Opportunity at EMKAAN
- Documentation And Bidding Officers at Willers Solutions
- Quantity Surveyors at a Quantity Surveying Academy - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Vacancies at Arbico Plc
- Job Openings at Willco
- Technicians at a Leading Facility Management Company - Alexander Nelson