Job Opportunity at Lextorah
Posted on: 4 November, 2015
Deadline: 17 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- HND/BSc in IRPM or related field.
- 2-5 years experience, with the last two years in a Recruitment Firm.
- Certification from CIPMN will be an added advantage.
- Critical Thinking
- Good communication skills
- Attention to Details
- Result Oriented and Trainable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Client Relationship Officers at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Incubation Managers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Dispatch Riders at PC Planet
- Sales Account Managers at Sage Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited