A Passion for Beauty Intelligence. Early adopters. New Idea/Product spotters. A PODOZI beauty expert is as passionate about beauty as our customers. You are excited about spending hours on a daily basis testing products and methods, colors and styles. This passion for beauty, for helping people reveal their best selves, is what it takes to become a PODOZI beauty advisor.
Advice that fits. With thousands of brilliant International beauty brands & products, our customers rely on us for guidance. And we’re happy to help. We have an eye for detail and the sense that every customer is an individual who deserves special attention; so we prepare personalized tips and suggestions, make-up lessons and beauty treatments. So our customers get the impartial advice they need to put their best face forward
The PODOZI Creative Writer is a multi-disciplinary writer, whose passion is finding expression through the pen, painting beauty and capturing the PODOZI experience in vivid words connecting to the hearts and minds of our customers.
- Penning articles for our digital magazine
- Publishing attention grabbing headlines for our blog
- Curating hundreds of pages in web content
- Handling the company’s PR & Brand Communications
- Writing copy for 10,000+ unique products on an ongoing basis
- The Podozi creative Writer will be in charge of creating product descriptions, categories and defining the different brands across the site. At the same time supporting the marketing team with the needed copy edits for all marketing materials.
- Your job will interface continuously with the Creative Director, as all your copies must breathe life into ensuring that our site becomes the most visited and preferred beauty e-tailer in Africa.
- Whatever you're writing as a PODOZI Creative Writer, you'll play a big role in bringing PODOZI to the hearts, minds – and dressing tables – of our customers.
- The ability to write! The ability to revise! (Editing and writing are two different skills. You must posses the ability to be ruthless with your own work).
- A love for research and an Eye for detail.
- Business acumen – understanding of content as a driver for the business of beauty
- Digital technology skills - understanding of the online environment, a.k.a Digital Publishing
- Organized, with a passion for meeting deadlines.
- Content marketing skills - requires consistent, continuous and committed production. It never ends); an idea machine - New topics and approaches will be needed constantly.
- Multi-tasking capabilities - the roles and requirements expand along with the channels in use.
- A big-picture thinker - A single content asset is not the point. Creating connected pathways is critical. You must be someone who can “see” how all of our content will work together and help create the vision to make that happen in a way that benefits our customers.
go to method of application »
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Send Resume, Cover Letter and samples of articles to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.