Job Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 30 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm. We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
We are currently working with an E&P company operating in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria on an urgent search for a seasoned Field Security Lead. Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- Ensure that the necessary security and sustainable community development aspects are in place to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Provide knowledge and advice on security and community issues.
- Management, thus ensuring decisions accommodates any relevant sensitivity.
- Efficiently deploy, manage and develop the diverse human resources which are necessary to ensure the high standard of performance required to provide services internally and to external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Company’s General Manager SHES, Security and Community Development (“SCD”) Management and Government Security Agencies Management.
- Monitor the implementation of the Security and SCD Management plan(s).
- Ensure that the day-to-day running of Security and SCD teams operate according to Client’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Sciences or Humanities field.
- Minimum experience level is 12-15 years in a security-related business.
- Must have Swamp Project experience
- Experience with law enforcement agencies, fire authorities, local community policing and other related services especially in the Niger-Delta area.
- The ability to manage change in a multi-cultural environment is also required
- Ability to manage business relationships
- Ability to communicate succinctly
- A good analytical and logical reasoning to work
Method of Application
To Apply, Please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Engineering Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Oil and Gas Jobs at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers