Job Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 30 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm. We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
We are currently working with an E&P company operating in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria on an urgent search for a seasoned Field Security Lead. Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- Ensure that the necessary security and sustainable community development aspects are in place to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Provide knowledge and advice on security and community issues.
- Management, thus ensuring decisions accommodates any relevant sensitivity.
- Efficiently deploy, manage and develop the diverse human resources which are necessary to ensure the high standard of performance required to provide services internally and to external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Company’s General Manager SHES, Security and Community Development (“SCD”) Management and Government Security Agencies Management.
- Monitor the implementation of the Security and SCD Management plan(s).
- Ensure that the day-to-day running of Security and SCD teams operate according to Client’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Sciences or Humanities field.
- Minimum experience level is 12-15 years in a security-related business.
- Must have Swamp Project experience
- Experience with law enforcement agencies, fire authorities, local community policing and other related services especially in the Niger-Delta area.
- The ability to manage change in a multi-cultural environment is also required
- Ability to manage business relationships
- Ability to communicate succinctly
- A good analytical and logical reasoning to work
Method of Application
To Apply, Please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited