Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
- South-Southern State
- South-Eastern States
- North-Western States
- North-Eastern State
- North-Central States
Support every aspect of internal audit quality system program from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after installation
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Collaborate with electrical engineers or other personnel to identify, define, or solve problems
- Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations
- Install or maintain electrical control systems or solid state equipment
- Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems
- Perform supervisory duties, such as monitoring maintenance teams and performance evaluations
- Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor
- Visit sites to observe conditions impacting design and to identify solutions to technical design problems involving electrical systems equipment that arise during implementation
- Perform commissioning procedures for electrical installations
- Assemble and test solar systems products, such as inverters and energy monitoring / management systems
- Works closely with Contractors, Vendors, Warehouse Manager keeps records of all passive S/N equipment on sites and monitors equipment installation date, replacement due date and status
- Power analysis, load requirement and calculations
- Monitors monthly service plans, tracks achievement and conducts quality checks
- Monthly review of maintenance team performance and recommendation of action on poor performing teams
- Send service reports, quality reports, failure cause reports, site data records to superiors
- Manages and controls routine and non-routine spare parts use
- Document all actions, outages, service reports and maintenance reference codes in accordance with standard company policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering ( Quality , Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical) is required
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Experience with other quality software applications beneficial. (e.g. statistical analysis)
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able manage a project independently
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
*Applicants are advised to apply for this position within their states of residence.
*Auditors will be travelling all Nationwide as per project need.
Method of Application
To apply for any of these positions, go to RS Hunter's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.