Graduate Internship Placement at Widiggle Nigeria
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 5 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Widiggle Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WIDIGGLE is a social technology start-up company, specializing in internet related products & services which include e-learning, professional networking, & other related information technology products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Overview and Objectives of the Position
- The role will significantly contribute to the day to day operation and strategic implementation of WIDIGGLE’S objectives. Focusing on managing its social media presence, through publicity, campaign management and marketing communication in a predominantly business to consumer & business to business environment.
- The role will enhance opportunities for new product/service solution development, and product implementation by supporting the focus for more cost effective penetration, interaction and communication within the market.
- The Information Technology Intern will be based in Lagos and will aim to achieve the company objectives with a direct report to the Founder.
- Drive the implementation of all technology related strategic directions.
- Work closely with the company’s technical partners towards delivering set objectives as it relates to its brand assets and all online elements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and new start-up development best practices by attending relevant company sponsored conferences and reading widely (including reading your peers’ blogs!).
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure the company’s internal technological processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
Social Media Management:
- Implement a social media strategy
- Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and develop 'followers'
- Management of the company’s social media sites
- Monitor trends and search for news/articles to post
- Implement & manage social media campaigns
- Write blog articles
- Monitorninternet for brand related topics of conversation
- To work with the management team and partners in supporting campaigns and initiatives.
- Keeping up with social media technology changes and understanding social media performances and analytics to ensure best performance.
- Supporting the company in launching creative and engaging campaigns which will strengthen brand awareness and values
- Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Providing feedback to higher ups.
- Our candidate must be a youth corper or preferably a young graduate seeking employment and most desirably a female, between the ages of 18 - 26 years.
Qualifications and Selection Criteria
- Possess a Bachelor's / Tertiary Degree level qualification.
- IT literate: Familiar with using word processing, databases, spread sheets, and web applications including email, e-marketing, s-surveys, e-discussion groups, etc
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in using Windows-based software applications
- Strong individual social media presence most popular platform
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a good level interpersonal communication skills inclusive of writing, communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and proactive work habits
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development to enhance skills and abilities
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and good organiser
- Willingness to undertake some travels.
- Willingness to learn and take the lead with the confidence and creativity when necessary. (i.e: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly ensure to tag the subject of your email as WITI Application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Widiggle NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies