Fan Milk PLC was founded in 1963 by Danish merchant and industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos and less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Impact & Innovation)
Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target. Monitor and report sales equipment usage compliance with franchise contracts.
CRITICAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline (2.2) and HND Lower credit.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- Must not be more than 30 years with minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
Learning & Career Opportunities: In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of the business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder
- Business development skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.