Vacancy in a Fully Registered Holding Company via Bradfield
Posted on: 16 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a fully registered holding company with several subsidiaries is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans organizes and controls all activities of the department.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Effectively liaise with government agencies like LIRS, NSITF, ITF and HMOs.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiencyof department and services performed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Understanding of HR concepts and principles with expertise in a specialty area such as staffing, analytics, facilitation, etc
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
- Proponent of the segmented HR model, understands the benefits
- Degree qualified in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR-related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years professional work in the Human Resources function with responsibilities such as recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee development or performance management; at least 5 of which has been at supervisory/managerial levels.
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in Consulting desirable
- Good people skills and knowledge of employment laws (local and international) are required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Bradfield's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting