Job Vacancy at Philly & Mools Group
Posted on: 13 October, 2015
Deadline: 19 October, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Philly and Mools Group
Philly & Mools, is a privately owned company managed by certain individuals in response to the growing and vibrant auto sector in the Nigerian economy. A member of the Philly and Mools Group, the automobile company has been able to achieve this by selling new cars and first class imported used cars which represent our passion for quality, character and a combination of strength and style in the execution of our sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Philly and Mools GroupSimilar Jobs
- Shift Engineer at MAERSK
- Job Opportunities at CourierPlus
- Confectionery Jobs at a New Port Terminal Operations
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a World-Class Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group