EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
• B.Sc./ HND In Electrical Engineering
• Minimum Of 5 Years Of Experience Within An Industrial Manufacturing Environment Preferably FMCG Manufacturer
• Specific Experience In Repairing/troubleshooting Of Electrical Equipment And Control Circuits.
• Good Knowledge Of Connecting Pumps With Cables
• Troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of the plant electronic, electrical distribution
• Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical (not mechanical) principles.
• Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Maintain work equipment or machinery.
• Determine types of equipment, tools, or materials needed for jobs.
• Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• B.Sc./HND In Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum Of 5 Years Of Hands On Experience Within An Industrial Manufacturing Environment Preferably FMCG Manufacturer
• Specific Experience In Installation, Operation, Maintenance, And Repair Of Machines And Equipment
• Good Knowledge Of Pneumatic And Hydraulic Valves
• Good Knowledge Of Bearings
• Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
• Developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
To apply, visit EZ37 Career Website