Vacancy in an FMCG Company via Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 16 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting - Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Independently Handling HR function related to Manpower planning, Recruitment, HR Management systems, Engagement, CSR
- Liaison with Statutory Departments.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Graduate with Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experienced in Generalist HR, Recruitment, IR, Engagement & Employee relations.
- Must be part of a professional body preferably (CIPM)
- Preferable candidate (Female)
- Age: 30-35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Unilever Nigeria Recruiting for Graduate Customer Facing Specialists
- Area Sales Manager at Giant Beverages Limited
- High End Account Representatives at SABmiller Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at ARMORSIL West Africa
- Latest Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Latest Job Openings at Fadac Resources
- Project Officers at BMDirect
- Public Market Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)