Vacancy in an FMCG Company via Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 16 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Lorache Consulting - Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Independently Handling HR function related to Manpower planning, Recruitment, HR Management systems, Engagement, CSR
- Liaison with Statutory Departments.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Graduate with Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experienced in Generalist HR, Recruitment, IR, Engagement & Employee relations.
- Must be part of a professional body preferably (CIPM)
- Preferable candidate (Female)
- Age: 30-35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc