Vacancy in an FMCG Company via Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 16 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting - Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Independently Handling HR function related to Manpower planning, Recruitment, HR Management systems, Engagement, CSR
- Liaison with Statutory Departments.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Graduate with Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experienced in Generalist HR, Recruitment, IR, Engagement & Employee relations.
- Must be part of a professional body preferably (CIPM)
- Preferable candidate (Female)
- Age: 30-35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com using the job position as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- SABmiller Plc Management Trainee Recruitment
- Executive Driver at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Chief Executive Officer - Expatriate at a Large Conglomerate - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Entry-level Van Sales Representative (VSR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Latest Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Fresh Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Eunisell