Job Vacancy in a Pharmaceutical Distribution Outlet
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 29 September, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Vacancy exists in a well-structured pharmaceutical distribution outlet in Lagos for a:
Tasks and responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide general leadership and strategic guidance for business activities.
- Meet regularly with the management team and heads of other units.
- Manage the collection, entry, and analysis of data collected through business activities.
- Manage the day to day running of the business activities
- Act as the primary point of contact with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, Customers, Suppliers and other stakeholders
- Develop and implement a strategy for ensuring the sustainability of business growth activities.
- Assist with other business activities as needed.
- A minimum 5 years post qualification experience working in similar post
- Knowledge and understanding of the business challenges faced by SMEs in Nigeria
- Experience managing a team of skilled workers.
- Excellent project management, communication, writing, and computer skills
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation methodology and reporting procedures
- Ability to negotiate, manage, and build partnerships
- B.Pharm or its equivalent and a Master's degree in
- Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this publication. Please use the subject line "Pharmacist Manager." Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruiting for Finance Lead, SSA
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ