Job Vacancy in a Pharmaceutical Distribution Outlet
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 29 September, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vacancy exists in a well-structured pharmaceutical distribution outlet in Lagos for a:
Tasks and responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide general leadership and strategic guidance for business activities.
- Meet regularly with the management team and heads of other units.
- Manage the collection, entry, and analysis of data collected through business activities.
- Manage the day to day running of the business activities
- Act as the primary point of contact with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, Customers, Suppliers and other stakeholders
- Develop and implement a strategy for ensuring the sustainability of business growth activities.
- Assist with other business activities as needed.
- A minimum 5 years post qualification experience working in similar post
- Knowledge and understanding of the business challenges faced by SMEs in Nigeria
- Experience managing a team of skilled workers.
- Excellent project management, communication, writing, and computer skills
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation methodology and reporting procedures
- Ability to negotiate, manage, and build partnerships
- B.Pharm or its equivalent and a Master's degree in
- Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com within two weeks of this publication. Please use the subject line "Pharmacist Manager." Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited