PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
The Job Concept
The Security administrator is responsible to the Information security manager, and is tasked with implementing security controls, disseminating security advisory and alerts, remediating network security issues, implementing application security in line with global and regional requirements. The person’s main focus is the implementation and policing of security controls and monitoring of the PwC Nigeria network ad systems.
This individual will support the information security manager in audit preparation and defence (including providing the evidence, local policies, documented processes and change management) of the local, regional and global audits.
· Ensure software up-to-date upgrades of all existing firm software (bios and all)
· Address all IT assets abuses (hardware, software & peripherals)
· Establish control over both malicious and non-malicious threat to physical and logical IT assets of the firm.
· Administer computer systems’ security requirements in the entire computing/network environment
· Establish compliance of all information security policy and procedures.
· Responsible for conducting site reviews, writing audit/review reports, reviewing findings, and making recommendations line management and /or their security coordinators.
· IT Security risk analysis and risk management, perform security tests, manage internal audits on information security processes, controls and systems.
· Monitors and evaluates unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommends corrective action programs here appropriate.
· Responsible for implementing security plans, security programs such as Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and / or investigation.
· Must have over 5 years IT experience
· Must have performed oversight function for others or team
· Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
· In-depth experience with operating systems platforms such as Linux, Windows 2000/2003/2008/WinXP/Win7
· Knowledge of the enterprise application systems, relational database, programming tools, etc
· Good written and oral communication ability
· Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
· Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
· Ability to train PwC users on use of computer software and hardware in both office and classroom situations
· First degree or HND in Computer Science and computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
Certification in Security Related field e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidatees should visit PwC's Career Page