Job Vacancy at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 22 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Account Manager/Sales Executive is a key position within the company. He will already have at least 3 - 5 years' experience selling in the Enterprise space.
- The Account Manager will focus on developing their process skills, product knowledge and hone their solution definition skills. He will also focus on demand creation and account management.
- The Account Manager is accountable to the client for delivering measurable business value and accountable to the business head for achieving the current revenue target.
- The key goal of the Account Manager is to achieve a minimum of ‘Solution Provider’ status with their accounts with the challenge to achieve 'Trusted Advisor' status.
- Manage Client Relationships Build strong, value-based relationships at all levels and across all relevant departments/divisions of the client organization.
- Develop an Account Plan for all key clients.
- Create demand for all of company’s products and services using company’s Account Planning process Identify and qualify opportunities to determine the fit for company’s products and services.
- Develop and communicate key information using the Opportunity Planning Process:
- Balance sales pipeline with prospects at all stages of buying cycle.
- Effective use of Win/loss reviews to improve your win ration in your accounts.
- HND/B.A/B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering/Business Admin or any related degree.
- Be an expert in all aspects of sales, sales management, organizational change, consulting, and project management Develop and maintain a working knowledge of sales automation, marketing, and consulting.
- Become proficient in the use of standard software tools: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel, CRM system, as deployed.
- Develop clients who are Strategic Partners and serve as references Regularly offer constructive feedback to Product Managers and Business Development Managers to enhance our products and services Identify new product/service ideas and involve the appropriate person to determine its commercial viability Attributes.
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must possess persuasive and negotiating skills.
- Self -confident and aggressive in pursuing targets.
- Must have a great drive to perform and deliver results.
- Must be conversant with current developments in IT.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Latest Vacancies at TAC Professional Services
- Associate Consultants at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Office/Event Managers at a Kiddies Event Planning Company - SD Capital Resources Limited
- Graduate Associate Consultant (Business Development Officer) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- HR Consultants at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company