Fresh Job at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2015
Deadline: 11 September, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited, is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
- Installation/ commissioning, repairs/ services of healthcare devices/ medical equipment, on-site operation/demonstration and users care maintenance training, after sales services and preventive maintenance services of healthcare devices / medical equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of sold and supplied products at customer’s site/hospital.
- Extension of after sales service to end users/customer
- To work closely with the project manager in any other assigned roles in order to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual ) anticipated territories of coverage
- On-site training in operation and product demonstration, users care and maintenance techniques of products to client’s personnel
- Organizing and conducting local training program’s for client personnel in product’s operation, users care and maintenance techniques products.
- Operation of a rigorous system of planned preventive maintenance service for customers.
- Generation of sales and maintenance service contracts.
- Product specialist support to the operating division of the company.
- Devise, implement and deliver a practical and comprehensive programs for emergency repair call out/ maintenance and operations of products in use across nigeria.
- To plan, direct, and coordinate the development of a team that gains market share to ensure jnci becomes the medical equipment supplies and maintenance provider of choice in nigeria and west africa.
- Extension of after sales - service to end users of products. warranty service after i&c of equipment within the warranty period, backed by service contract proposal at the expiration of the warranty
- Organizing and conducting local training courses for client’s staff in user care and maintenance techniques of products. to be carried out after i&c. and during warranty service visit.
- Operate a rigorous system of planned preventive maintenance service for company’s customers. to use the existing customer data base / new customer in drawing-up quarterly time table.
- Installation and commissioning of products sold at customers site/hospitals including the provision of a workable logistics plan, on-site work schedule, equipment list, time line is dependent on the volume and type of equipment.
- First Degree in Biomedical related disciplines.
- 3 + years relevant work experience.
- Use of Medical Technologies.
- Knowledge of in-house Oxygen Generation System.
- Knowledge of Hospital Furniture.
- Proven aptitude for situation analysis.
- Business Reporting skills.
- Crisis Management skills.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Having Sales & Business Development Orientation.
- Basic HSE awareness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using "CT-MRI Biomedical Engineer" as subject to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Regulatory Associates at Roche
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory