- Inputs to the development of combined CPF / GWES deliverables, strategies, plans and procedures.
- Supports Engineering and Project Delivery personnel in the integration of CPF and GWES scopes to facilitate the commissioning and start-up of the project’s overall integrated Pipeline, ICSS, Telecoms and Electrical systems, delegating individual discipline responsibilities to appropriate Commissioning Leads.
- Ensures commissioning scope interfaces are managed and integrated into overall project systems, delegating individual discipline responsibilities to the appropriate Commissioning Leads.
- Coordinates the integrated development of plans, procedures, schedules, manpower/resource requirements and budget
- Ensures commissioning scope interfaces are managed and integrated into overall project systems, delegating individual discipline responsibilities to the appropriate Commissioning Leads
- Actively performance-manages the GWES EPCm Contractor and Facilities Contractors in the development of Commissioning Test Procedures
- Leads the execution of BP’s Commissioning Field Execution Scopes
- Accountable for commissioning progress tracking and reporting against agreed budget and schedule requirements.
- Supports GWES EPCm Contractor and Facilities Contractors in interface management and integration into overall project systems, delegating individual discipline responsibilities to the appropriate Commissioning Leads
- Coordinates commissioning assurance activities across individual commissioning disciplines including the witnessing of selected key commissioning activities in accordance with approved procedures
- Demonstrable HSSE Leadership and personal commitment to Safety
- Awareness of BP or similar safety management systems.
Track record of experience gained in similar oil and gas / petrochemical / power generation related international projects, in a similar role leading to development of the following skill sets:
Commissioning , start-up and operations functions
Commissioning completions / certification systems
Commissioning and handover procedures
Site Integrity Management (IM) standards and the application of IM to commissioning.
Control of Work processes during execution
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and communicate with discipline engineers
- A proven decisive and pro-active team player with good communication skills
- Proven ability to develop procedures , practices and strategies from first principles
- Minimum Recognised Engineering Degree Qualification,
- (HNC/HND may be considered with appropriate experience)
- Desired Chartered Engineer