Massive Graduate Teaching Staff Recruitment by the Lagos State Government (SUBEB) - 1,300 Positions
Posted on: 4 September, 2015
Deadline: 7 September, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
Lagos State Government Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) - Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Reference: No SUBEB01
Job Detail Information
- Applicants with specialization in English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Computer, Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Art & Craft, Special Education and IRK/CRK can apply.
- Prospective applicants must not be above 40 years of age.
- Candidates must have Merit Grades in Education and Core Subjects.
- Successful applicants must be ready to work anywhere within the state.
- Candidates should be Computer literate and of good character.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Click here for more information
Note: Non teaching staff already employed in LASG, with NCE in the subjects listed above should apply afresh. They will be screened and given opportunity along with others.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools
- Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Director, Work & Physical Planning at the University of Lagos
- External Auditors at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- College Registrar at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Expert Home Tutors at MindSmith Limited
- Teaching Vacancy at a Standard Private School - EZ37 Solutions
- Lecturers at Obong University