Massive Graduate Teaching Staff Recruitment by the Lagos State Government (SUBEB) - 1,300 Positions
Posted on: 4 September, 2015
Deadline: 7 September, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
Lagos State Government Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) - Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Reference: No SUBEB01
Job Detail Information
- Applicants with specialization in English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Computer, Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Art & Craft, Special Education and IRK/CRK can apply.
- Prospective applicants must not be above 40 years of age.
- Candidates must have Merit Grades in Education and Core Subjects.
- Successful applicants must be ready to work anywhere within the state.
- Candidates should be Computer literate and of good character.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Click here for more information
Note: Non teaching staff already employed in LASG, with NCE in the subjects listed above should apply afresh. They will be screened and given opportunity along with others.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting