We are a foremost indigenous major marketer of refined petroleum products with a strong presence in the thirty-six states of Nigeria and Abuja.
With well over 500 Forte Oil owned, dealer-assisted and dealer-developed retail outlets spread across the country, a major fuel storage installation at Apapa, Lagos, another major storage depot at Onne, Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.
Ideas don’t stay hot forever – make it happen!
Do you have what it takes to maximize the potential of your team- and your career?
Develop your career and make a real business difference.
How quickly can you step up? Join the winning team!
- Coordination, implementation and monitoring of Forte’s NFR strategy and objectives.
- Effective supervision of NFR operations.
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and/or expand on existing partnerships.
- Ensure that all retail stations are fully optimized for NFR activities.
- Research and analytics to support strategic decisions on our NFR drive.
- Ensure that revenue and growth targets for NFR operations are achieved.
- Facilitate periodic training and awareness for NFR operators, partners and station staff.
- Identify and recruit new profitable partnerships for NFR.
- Keep track of new developments in NFR in the local and global downstream industry and make
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of any discipline with at least three (3) years relevant experience in Downstream.
The following skills are essential:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sound business writing and presentation skills.
- Good networking, marketing and teaming skills.
- Good business development skill.
- Good customer service orientation.
- General industry knowledge.
- Excellent Leadership skill.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Skill
- Internal: Strategy and NFR Manager, Regional Managers/Head of lubes, Retail representatives & Lube sales Engineers
- External: Service providers
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV with subject: “Non-Fuel Revenue Team Lead- FO/SNFR/NFRTL/0915” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale