Fresh Graduate Vacancy at Global Profilers
Posted on: 27 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years Accounting experience
- Computer skills
- Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Administrative and Finance Officers at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers (Service Sector) at Kloverharris Limited
- Graphics Design Specialist at Deloitte Nigeria
- Project Analyst at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Information Security Analyst - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Phone Engineers at First Katalyst Marketing
- Advocacy Manager at Habiba Balogun Consulting
- Network Security Specialists at Lorache Limited