Fresh Graduate Vacancy at Global Profilers
Posted on: 27 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years Accounting experience
- Computer skills
- Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management