Job Vacancy at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
Posted on: 27 August, 2015
Deadline: 4 September, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Africa RE
The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) is a pan-African financial institution with diplomatic status in its current 41 African member countries. Headquartered in Lagos (Nigeria), Africa Re has a continental network of regional and local offices in Lagos (Nigeria), Casablanca (Morocco). Nairobi (Kenya). Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire), Ebene (Mauritius), Cairo (Egypt) and Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) as well as two subsidiaries: Africa Re (South Africa) Ltd in Johannesburg and Africa Retakaful Ltd in Cairo (Egypt).
The duties shall comprise amongst others:
- Provide reliable and safe driving services to staff members and guests of the Corporation;
- Support the Protocol Team by providing immigration and customs support to staff members and guests of the Corporation at the ports;
- Ensure safe and timely delivery of mails, documents and other items while on errand;
- Maintain up to date vehicle log book for vehicle movement, maintenance and reports
- Ensure up to date vehicle documents and all required safety supplies (insurance, first aid kit etd;
- Ensure vehicle is kept in good working (ondition at all times;
- Any others duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
- Minimum of SSCE/O' Level Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa RESimilar Jobs
- Medical Consultants at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Executive Director- Technical at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting