Jobs at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 26 August, 2015
Deadline: 30 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The prospective candidate will develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Manage own brand(s) within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise short and long term Sales, Market Share and profitability.
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan.
- Initiate market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth.
- Lead the development of local copy strategy / executions.
- Coordinate with the Sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands.
- Monitor competitor activity and recommend adjustments to the marketing mix.
- To deliver a product development programme to generate consistent sales and profit growth.
- To co-ordinate the development and maintenance of effective local Sales/Marketing interface to ensure effective execution of business plans.
Suitable candidate should possess:
- 4 Years of brand marketing experience within an FMCG environment.
- Graduation from a reputed University in a business related subject.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Ability to integrate and align Customer plans, 4P Execution and other plans with the Brand Plan to maximise brand KPI’s.
- Project Management skills.
- Creative and innovative mind set.
- Strong commercial awareness, entrepreneurial skills with strong sense of urgency and achievement.
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage pricing changes & price Comparisons
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Carry out Market Analysis on Product Penetration, Identification of Revenue Growth Opportunities by setting up new showrooms
- Analysis of catchment area for new prospects (Showroom)
- Shelf management through SKUs
- Diploma / Degree in Management with Specialization in Finance
- 10 years' experience
- Builds Business & Strategy
- Builds a Winning Culture
- Drive Innovative Business Improvement
- Deliver Results
- Develop and Inspire others
- Leadership, passion and Systemic thinking
- Build value relationship with other stakeholders
- Analytical thinking
- Shopper marketing knowledge
- High influencing skills
- Channel dynamics
- Collaboration with all areas
go to method of application »
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in Manufacturing firm.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage#
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited