Jobs at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 26 August, 2015
Deadline: 30 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The prospective candidate will develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Manage own brand(s) within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise short and long term Sales, Market Share and profitability.
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan.
- Initiate market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth.
- Lead the development of local copy strategy / executions.
- Coordinate with the Sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands.
- Monitor competitor activity and recommend adjustments to the marketing mix.
- To deliver a product development programme to generate consistent sales and profit growth.
- To co-ordinate the development and maintenance of effective local Sales/Marketing interface to ensure effective execution of business plans.
Suitable candidate should possess:
- 4 Years of brand marketing experience within an FMCG environment.
- Graduation from a reputed University in a business related subject.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Ability to integrate and align Customer plans, 4P Execution and other plans with the Brand Plan to maximise brand KPI’s.
- Project Management skills.
- Creative and innovative mind set.
- Strong commercial awareness, entrepreneurial skills with strong sense of urgency and achievement.
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage pricing changes & price Comparisons
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Carry out Market Analysis on Product Penetration, Identification of Revenue Growth Opportunities by setting up new showrooms
- Analysis of catchment area for new prospects (Showroom)
- Shelf management through SKUs
- Diploma / Degree in Management with Specialization in Finance
- 10 years' experience
- Builds Business & Strategy
- Builds a Winning Culture
- Drive Innovative Business Improvement
- Deliver Results
- Develop and Inspire others
- Leadership, passion and Systemic thinking
- Build value relationship with other stakeholders
- Analytical thinking
- Shopper marketing knowledge
- High influencing skills
- Channel dynamics
- Collaboration with all areas
go to method of application »
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in Manufacturing firm.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage#
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Executives at Lorache Limited
- Sales Executives at Culminate Consulting
- Distribution Partner Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Market Development Assistant at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Job Openings at Rovedana
- Latest Jobs at Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- Jobs at LeadHire Limited
- Business Relationship Manager at Transquisite Consulting