Jobs at The Candel Company Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2015
Deadline: 28 August, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintains the proper cleaning and greasing of moulds pins & bushes of Blow Moulding Machines.
- Ensure the efficient operation of Blow Moulding machines and down line equipment.
- Ensure preventive maintenance carried out as per machine manufacturer reconditions
- Ensure to follow the Safe Working practices while operating the machineries.
- Operating Blow Moulding machine ensuring all parameters are within the set point, and report to Team Manager any deviations.
- 4-5 years experience in PET Blow Moulding and PET bottle filling Process Hot fill.
- Knowledge on HDPE synergy machine , preferably worked in bottling company having knowledge of PET bottle blowing ,filling and capping process.
- Knowledge and familiarity in processing plastic with PET Blow Moulding Machines & Injection Moulding of Caps for packaging purposes.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the production of the company's products within prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation by performing the following duties.
- Manipulates controls in an efficient manner to minimize waste.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and reports flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports machine malfunctions promptly to management.
- Helps set up production machines each day according to established procedures & schedules.
- Operates production machines to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines
- Maintains an adequate supply of operating materials for production machines and obtains additional materials according to procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
go to method of application »
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run
- Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Motor Boys / Loader at the Candel Company Limited
- Sales Representatives at Animal Care Service Konsult Limited
- Sales Representatives at Gice Agrosciences Limited
- Business Development Executives/Specialists at Saroafrica International Limited
- Production Technologists/Process Engineers at Aquada Development Corporation