Country Cluster Business Partner - Controlling in a Chemical Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 18 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company to recruit Country Cluster Business Partner-Controlling for their operations in Nigeria
Our client is leading multinational chemical manufacturing company with dealing in all kinds of chemicals.
- Perform as the ‘right hand’ to the Managing Director (MD) in all business and functional matters.
- Challenge, analyze and make recommendations in terms of strategy, business development, pricing, and market trends.
- Responsible for management and delivery of projects assigned by MD
- Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly), Forecasting (full year forecast accuracy for net sales and selling expenses) to the MD
- Cost budgeting (create and implement transparent cost positions and measurability for all cost centers)
- Cost Control, Compliance (ensuring compliance alignment with regards to controlling according to global guidelines.)
- Budget processes for Functions and Sales.
- Driving process and efficiency improvement within the region
- Conducting business and industry analysis, Risk Management and Corporate Governance oversight and monitoring
- Providing advice and support in local Intra-Company Transfer Pricing matters.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 8 years proven track record in a Finance position, at least 3 of which should be in a management role.
- Experience in checking EBIT, Gross Commission, Gross Margins, as well as Inter Company Transfer Pricing.
- Strong analytical skills must be proficient in reporting, specifically the preparation of monthly Management and Sales reports, which will include but not be limited to Net Sales to 3rd party, Inventory Analysis and P&L reporting.
- Must be computer literate, and should have experience working in SAP.
- Must be fluent in English, highly organized, able to work, think and act independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and produce error-free work
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark
- Nigerian Breweries Plc and ITF - NECA Technical Skills Development Programme 2017
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Electrical Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Sales Force Consulting
- Junior Brand Managers at Kraft Heinz Company