Department: Sales C&TM
Reports to: Sales Manager (C&TM Operations Manager)
This position is established to support the Finance Manager for West Africa and the local Management Team in the following areas:
-Financial planning cycles (ASP/LE/OL), analysis and reporting of business performance, - monthly Actual volume & financial performance reporting.
-Assist in the continuous improvement of Internal controls through design & implementation of local procedures.
-Control of OPEX and Marketing budget spending.
Education: College Diploma or equivalent.
Work Experience: 5-7 years of experience in sales & distribution / channel management / Implementation of consumer and Trade Marketing Plans.
Languages & Computer Skills: Fluent in English.
- Distributor and field force planning and management.
- Trade marketing and POC consumer activation.
- Shelf space management.
- Category management.
- Field intelligence, data gathering, KPI monitoring / reporting.
- Negotiation skills.
- External environment (taxation, trade pricing, external / corporate relations, legal).
- Deep knowledge of Customer services.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contribute to planning and execution of all marketing related activities in order to achieve sustainable volume growth.
- Working in liaison with the distributor staff; effectively manage the sales and marketing activities in the region in order to ensure the attainment of set objectives for our brands as set by management
- Establish close contact and rapport with wholesalers/retailers/ HORECA owners to assist the region in meeting its objectives in terms of volume, distribution. SOM, market information and promotion programs
- Working closely with the distributor staff ensure stock rotation (FIFO), proper installation and continuous maintenance of our brands POSM, (display tables, wholesales towers, parasols placards and any other merchandising items)
- Provide the Supervisor with daily, weekly, monthly updates in regard to all marketing activities, photographs of trade activities, carry out audits on our stock availability.
- Gather and disseminate accurate and timely market and intelligence information on and competitor’s activities in order to contribute to timeliness and quality of decisions being made by management.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned by management
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here