If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The objective of the Trainer is to enhance profound tool and application competence for customers and local Power Tool sales staff and thus increase sales in the Regional Sales Organization (RSO). Responsible for coordination of all training related activities in the RSO with several trainers in different Countries.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Product and sales training for internal staff and of partners in assigned region
- Development of a team of local sales trainers in A-countries (train the trainer approach) in order to take over local dealer and user training
- Training coordination and qualification for external services (promoters, merchandisers and demonstrators)
- Occasional user trainings for big end users
- Elaboration of a region training concept for West Africa
- Coordination and concept of training documentation in local languages
- Long term elaboration of a training concept for vocational schools with the countries
- Initiation of product launch related activities together with Regional Brand Managers
- Participation in central training in Germany
- Organization, implementation and coordination of seminars / workshops and events for PT customers (dealer/users) within the RSO.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master degree (or similar) in technical and/or economical science
- Knowledge in didactics and rhetoric issues
- Able to plan and organize independently
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- High competence and flexibility in communication skills
- Leadership ability within the area of responsibility
- Knowledge of field-sales processes and commercial use of social media
- Familiar with MS outlook and MS office esp. power point & excel
- Basic Knowledge in Project Planning
- High flexibility
go to method of application »
- Supervises and supports the Client’s staff with day to day responsibilities for the operations of the finance and administration, program and development functions of the Client’s. In addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of the foundation, they set the example that leads, motivates and develops staff and board so that they are passionate about what the client has achieved and are committed to working effectively toward continual improvement to accomplish the goals.
- Ensures the organization has diverse staff with skills appropriate to the needs of the position through people management activities including hiring, separation of employment, ongoing staff development, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Ascertains that employment policies are adhered to in all employment practices and partners with the Board to implement changes.
- Ensures that organization has the appropriate systems, physical space, and technology to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Works with the Board and staff to develop and implement an ongoing planning process, sets the strategic direction of the Client and responds to changes in the marketplace, identifies and monitors new opportunities for growth and development and provides leadership in growing philanthropy within Nigeria and beyond.
- Takes a leadership role in driving a collaborative process with the Board of Directors, staff and members that would result in the development and implementation of action plans, goals, objectives and operational plans for the organization.
- Oversees preparation of the annual budget and other necessary financial documents.
- Provides information and justifications for Board of Directors in its budgetary review and approval process.
- Cultivates a strong partnership with the Board of Directors in setting policies consistent with the mission of the Client’s. Works, as needed, with all standing and ad hoc committees of the Board.
- With support from the Board and staff, responsible for engaging and stewarding existing donors, identifying, cultivating and soliciting prospective donors in the Client’s work.
- Responsible for raising funds to support the core operations of the Client’s and special leadership initiatives.
- Manages all fund development activities, including grant writing, cultivation and stewardship of donors, event planning, and identifying new resources. Actively seeks and maintains a diverse donor base of individual, business, foundation and government segments, and providing high quality donor services including delivery of accurate, timely donor fund statements, grant making services and education opportunities.
- Builds long term relationships with key donor segments based on mission, cultivation and stewardship, program outcomes and sound fiscal management.
- Leads organization's financial growth in order to maintain healthy cash flow, provide full services to its constituents and maintain adequate reserves to support board-approved investments and risk-taking.
- Serves as chief spokesperson communicating the Client’s missions and values to various constituencies. Oversees the development of communications for the Client’s. Participates in collaborative community building efforts.
- Promotes the Client’s visibility and welfare through participation and membership in community forums, civic organizations and activities that are aligned with the Client’s mission and vision.
- Advocates at the local, state and federal level for the health, education and public policy issues that impact people within the mixed heritage and transracial adoption communities.
- Develops a strategic marketing plan that provides a clear and concise message telling the organization's story. Oversees the execution of marketing and media relations.
- Represents the Client’s in all media relations by participating in interviews, developing press releases and all other media type engagements.
Program Development and Implementation
- Responsible for working with the Client’s Board and staff to explore, identify and evaluate charitable needs in Nigeria, shape grant making priorities and policies and develop specific program initiatives to assure that the Client’s plays a vital role in improving the quality of life in Nigeria.
- Oversees and supports the development, design and delivery of program initiatives, assuring that the goals and objectives are aligned with the Client’s overall strategic plan.
- Oversees and supports the administrative components of all program services, including contract negotiations, contract and grant reporting and contracted work.
- Provides for quality assurance monitoring of all the Client’s programs, assuring correction of any deficiencies in program services.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus the successful completion of various professional development courses.
- Master’s degree.
- A minimum of 10 years non-profit work experience in comparable fields.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated success in staff leadership, partnership development and financial management.
- Demonstrated success of effectively leading change and organizational growth through strategic planning.
- Demonstrated success in acquiring agency support through successful grant applications and general fund raising.
- Strong fund development, marketing and public relations experience to successfully engage stakeholders, including funders, business partners, policy makers, media and communities.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal qualities that include integrity, commitment to the Client’s mission, respect for diversity and the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.