New Job Offer at ToLet.Com.Ng
Posted on: 14 August, 2015
Deadline: 18 August, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to join our Property Management team; the successful candidate will work to lead the management of an assigned portfolio of properties on behalf of Clients across all sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Exploring new business generation and cross selling opportunities;
- Be involved in the general operation, maintenance, and administration of company’s properties portfolio; ranging from residential units, up to industrial and commercial properties;
- Duties would also include rent collection; negotiation of contracts; and advertising of vacant spaces;
- Managing the transition of client/properties in and out of our client’s management.
- Responsible for on-going tenant liaison.
- Carrying out property inspections and overseeing resultant actions arising.
- Responsible for the preparation of service charge budgets and seeking client approval.
- Reading of leases and ensuing accurate data is maintained on the property management system;
- Preparing client reports according to correct specifications and attending client meetings as required;
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- This exciting opportunity would be suited to a sociable and outgoing individual with circa 2 years work experience within the Nigerian property market.
- You will be client facing, and as such must be an effective communicator and possess the ability to build and maintain relationships. We seek a team player with an Exceptional Attention to Detail and a flexible approach to work.
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
- A unique education in working in a industry leading company ;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working to build one of Nigeria’s fastest real estate/technology brands.
- An attractive salary package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our ever growing brand.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Plumbers at Willco
- Investment Analyst at 77 Infrastructure Partners
- Jobs at Mosaic Limited
- Content Writer/Admin at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Crovation Limited
- Web Developer/Digital Marketing Strategist at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Pishon Properties Limited