Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Graduate HR Consultant - Intern who will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
- Work closely with HR/Training consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant's specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the HR/Training consultant.
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the HR/Training consultant as required.
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience with a personal interest in Human resource.
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on, enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team
go to method of application »
We are resourcing for a Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications for our client, an education Trust Council, whose aim is to deliver a world-class education to children in all facets of its operations.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will act as the first point of contact between the Trust and some of its stakeholders who support the Trust in a significant way – alumni, parents, other schools, donor and the media. He/She will also be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and dynamic communication strategy as agreed by the Trust.
- Initiate, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plan for the school.
- Develop strategies to manage the Trust’s image.
- Develop strategies to manage relationships with alumni and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of corporate, Trust supporters, alumni etc.
- Maintain on-going communication and information support with alumni, parents and the media.
- Providing information and up-to-date web content about the Trust for publication on the website and directories
- Liaising with the CEO and HOSs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc) for the Schools.
- Develop in-house skills for marketing
- Develop a termly marketing action plan for the Schools to support pupils recruitment and retention.
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases in line with the Trust policy.
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of management where necessary in line with the Trust’s policy.
- Serve as the Trust’s primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the schools’ image and visibility.
- Oversee the management of the marketing and communications budget to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fundraising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.